- Advair inhaler, twice daily.
- Spirivia inhaler, once daily.
- Flonase nose spray, once daily.
- Singulair & antihistamine, once daily.
- Rescue inhaler, 2 puffs before exercise or as needed.
- Vacuum several times a week.
- Weekly wipe down surfaces in bedroom.
- Weekly wash sheets, comforter cover and pillowcases in hot water to kill dust mites. (Dust mites is a major allergy for me – bigger reaction on a scratch test than the straight histamine.)
- Weekly spin comforter and mattress cover in hot dryer to kill dust mites.
- Mattress cover is washed monthly; pillows & mattress have dust mite proof covers.
….and we also dust more often in other rooms, but the bedroom gets the most attention since I am physically there more than anywhere else.
But of course, “choosing” to be fat shows I hate the idea of improving my quality of life & I want to be sick.