[a not-always-weekly exercise in gratitude]
I am feeling very scattered tonight and tempted to skip this … which probably means it’s a good idea to do. So. Today I am thankful for:
1) The Two Lumps books, which include creator commentary and well as the strips …
2) … and a husband who reads me excerpts from it when I’m stressed out.
3) Yoga and weight lifting, which not only help me get stronger but also help me de-stress.
4) People who write things like “I would like to put forth the radical notion that, if a fat person is fat by choice, it’s okay” and “[F]at stigma isn’t about improving people’s health“.
5) A king-size bed with clean sheets, lots of soft pillows, and a cozy comforter.