[Another weekly exercise in gratitude.]
1) The man of the house made dinner — patty melt for me, with minced onion & mushrooms mixed into the patty, and a chili burger for him. Yum.
2) Successfully moving my sleep schedule earlier, so I get to work in good time and get enough sleep.
3) The cable company is currently our of lives and we have faster internet access now. (Meaning we have TV, net and phone through the phone company and cheaper than phone+cable company.)
4) Asthma medications so that I can be more active. Lung capacity for the win!
5) My body is generally well and capable.